We protect your Privacy
This statement applies to user interactions with:
- Gallery 360 website, www.gallery360.com.au
- Gallery 360 will only collect personal information from you with your prior knowledge and consent. You can browse our websites without disclosing personal information.
What information do we collect?
Our service provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information, for statistical purposes, for each page accessed:
- IP (Internet Protocol) address of the machine which has accessed it;
- top-level of your domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.);
- address of your server;
- date and time of your visit to the site;
- pages accessed and documents downloaded;
- type of browser and operating system you have used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs.
- We do not collect any personal information about you (such as your name or email address) from your use of this web site, except where you have specifically provided us with that information.
- If you specifically and knowingly provide any personal information to us via this web site, you consent to Gallery 360 using that personal information lawfully at its sole and absolute discretion, including for the purposes of providing promotional and marketing materials by other means. You must obtain the consent of any third person whose personal information you post to this web site.
- Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
- We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself.
What are “cookies” and why do we use them?
- Browsing any website – including the Gallery 360 website – generates a trail of pages visited and the time apparently spent displaying each page.
- A “cookie” is a file that is sent to your Internet browser by a Web Server and is stored on your computer. It contains data that websites use to identify you as a unique user.
- You should also be aware that other companies linked to or from our site may collect information from you if you access their sites. They may do this by using cookies.
- Due to the way the Internet operates, we cannot control the collection of information by other people. Most Internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. However, you may be able to change the settings of your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to your computer, giving you the choice whether to accept it or not.
- If at any time you would like your information, if any, to be removed from our system, please contact us. If you have any questions or concerns about the way in which information is collected or used by others via our web site, then you should contact that other person directly.
Do we disclose information about our users to anyone else?
- We may share general information about the use of our site with advertisers, sponsors, content providers and other third parties. However, we generally only disclose aggregate, anonymous information about our users and except where otherwise specifically required to do so, will not disclose any personally identifiable information to any third party without your approval. On occasions it may become necessary to release personal information, including if we are required to do so to satisfy a legal obligation.
- For example, we may disclose the total number of “hits” our sites receive, or how often the average user visits our site, or which terms are most often entered in our site search engine.
- Further, as a necessary adjunct to the proper operation of our web site, our staff and technical contractors, who are subject to obligations of confidentiality to us, may gain access to personal information as part of their service.
Do we keep Email we receive from you?
- We receive and reply to email from users on a regular basis. For record-keeping purposes we retain copies of most email sent to us. We do not anticipate that the information in the email we receive or send will be disclosed to any third party without the permission of the sender, either express or implied, unless required or necessary as specified in the previous paragraph.
Links to other sites
We seek feedback from our users in order to improve the service offered by the site. Answering feedback questions is voluntary and does not in any way affect your access to the Gallery 360 website. Feedback should be made via the Contact us page.
The Art Circle
The Art Circle is the email newsletter of Gallery 360 and is used to notify subscribers of special events or offers. Individuals must register as subscribers for this service and your details will only be known to Gallery staff and will be disclosed to a third party only in circumstances in which such disclosure is legally authorised.
Customer service is fundamental to our business. As part of this service we may use your personal information to offer you products and services that may benefit you.
- We will also provide you, on request, with details of any information about you which is held by us, and will remove that information from our records and computer systems if requested by you in writing.